Shah Rukh Khan feels Father’s Day: Being a father & son completes it






Shah Rukh Khan feels Father’s Day: Being a father & son completes it


Shah Rukh Khan said: saw on twitter its father`s day...thot of my father with much sadness & my son with much happiness.guess being a father & son completes it..(sic)

Priyanka Chopra said: Happy fathers day Dad,u have set such high standards..that noone can ever match up,thank u for being my best friend!love bein ur lil girl! (sic)

Amy Jackson said: To the most amazing man in my life.. Happy Fathers Day Daddykins. Forever and always your little girl, even if I am 20! ? ? xxx(sic)

Divya Dutta said: A very happy fathers day to all!n to mine ,who lives in my heart!miss u dad(sic)

Dia Mirza said: Happy Fathers Day to all you Fathers! You are your child`s HERO :) (sic)

Raima Sen said: Cheers to all our Fathers:):) (sic)

Masaba Gupta said:Happy king day! (sic)

Shashi Tharoor said: On Father`s Day, thinking of the Father of the Nation. Best wishes to all other fathers out there, esp those who kids forget to wish them! (sic)

Genelia D’Souza said: Happy fathers day 2my dad, whose my rockstar n d best. Hope u makin fathers day special2 tweethearts??(sic)

Vishal Dadlani said: Dad, I know you`re reading this, so I`m gonna embarrass you and say that I love you! You`re the one person that I aspire to be like,someday. (sic)

Hansika said: Happy fathers day :) (sic)

Celine Jaitly said: Happy fathers day to the two most important dads in my life ;) Papa and @peterhaag I am blessed to have u both in my life !(sic)courtesy zee news

No comments:

Post a Comment